We always keep a look-out for top talent to join us. If you feel you talented enough and can contribute to Hello42 then fill out the form below:
Experience of accounting data entry.
Purchase and various cash & bank activities and bank reconciliation.
Knowledge of software Yatra, tally, MS Excel.
Monthly expense information report.
Maintaining records of journal voucher & bank voucher
Create the bank payment voucher & journal voucher.
Reconciliation of Bank Account, T.D.S Return, Service Tax Knowledge.
Skills and personal qualities
Candidate should be a Graduate in Commerce Stream.
Person should have 1+ Year work experience of taking care of accounts and audit.
Candidates from Travel industry would be preferred.
1)Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Develop, implement, modify, Document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
8) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and book keeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
9) Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
10) Work as Internal Revenue Audit & Service agents.
11) Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
12) Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
13) Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
14) Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
15) Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
16) Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.